Web Sites for Level 4
LEVEL 4. Options Trading Workshop
The Level 4 class is ideal for women and men who have a SOLID understanding of ALL the topics outlined in the Course Description of the Level 3 (Intro to Options) class and are now ready to start trading options using real money.
The Level 4 class is structured as a "workshop" in which students will be:
During each session, we will examine several stocks and ETFs. Then, using technical analysis plus other data, we will make the following decisions:
1) buy long (bullish strategy) or
2) sell short (bearish strategy) or
3) buy put (bearish strategy) or
4) buy call (bullish strategy) or
5) sell covered call (neutral or semi-bullish strategy) or
6) sell "uncovered" ("naked") call (HIGH RISK, semi-bearish strategy) or
7) sell put (semi-bullish strategy) or
8) sell spreads
Weekly discussions will focus on options strategies.
All in-class trades will be demonstrated using TD Ameritrade's Think or Swim options platform.
To register, click here.
Tuition is NOT refundable once classes have begun.