Sometimes even "experienced" options traders need a little guidance along the way. Do you want to discuss your trading ideas with someone or are you seeking answers to your questions?
As your "coach," I can go over your trades with you, answer your questions, and more. Our online sessions will be informal and the format will be "Question and Answer" only. "Coaching" means that you will come to each session with a list of questions and I will answer those questions. I will NOT be providing prepared "lectures."
I will NOT be teaching you NEW trading strategies during our "coaching" sessions. If you wish to learn NEW trading strategies, you must register for my "private training" program (Click here for details).
To qualify for my "coaching" service, you must already have a SOLID understanding of basic options concepts, simple options spread strategies and options terminology.
If I determine that you do not have enough knowledge to qualify for my "coaching" service, you will be asked to register for my "private training" program (Click here for details) so you can develop the proper skill set and build a solid foundation.
Please keep in mind that I will NOT be offering financial advice or making trade recommendations. Any question with the word "should" in it is considered "financial advice."
During our "Coaching" sessions:
- I will NOT give you financial advice
- I will NOT make trade recommendations
- I will NOT tell you to close a trade or leave it open
- I will NOT fix trades that have gone against you
- I will NOT give you my "blessing" regarding your trades
- $499 for up to 10 (ten) one-hour sessions within a 90-day period (90 calendar days).
- If you prefer to purchase one hour at a time, my consultation fee is $250 per hour.
Important Legal Stuff
- All questions must pertain to options trading only
- Payment is accepted via Pay Pal only
- The fee is NOT refundable once training has begun
- At this time, I am accepting USA customers only
- The fee covers up to 10 (ten) one-hour sessions within a 90-day period (90 calendar days)
- If you do not use up your 10 hours within 90 (ninety) calendar days, you will NOT be given a refund for the unused time
- If you do not use up your 10 hours within 90 (ninety) calendar days, the unused time will NOT "carry over" to some future date (any remaining unused time is simply gone forever)
- The "90-day" period starts the day that your payment is cleared at Pay Pal
- 90 calendar days after your payment, this "contract" ends and you must submit another payment if you wish to continue receiving "coaching" from me
- All sessions are conducted online via video-conferencing (a computer and headset are required)
- Each session must be at least one hour long and no more than two hours long (must be in one-hour increments)
- Each session must be scheduled in advance via e-mail (you must reserve your time, at the latest, by 48 hours before your desired meeting time). For example, if you wish to meet at 12 noon (PT) on June 3, you must notify me by 12 noon (PT) on June 1.
- If your plans change and you cannot attend a scheduled session, you must give me at least a 4-hour notice via e-mail
- If you do not attend a scheduled session AND you have not given me written notice, the missed session will be marked as "used" in your account
- Options trading is risky and you may lose money
- These consultations should not be viewed as "financial advice" or "recommendations" because they are NOT
- You (the student) shall not hold me (Lilia) responsible, financially or otherwise, for any losses you may incur as a result of your trading activities
- All fees and terms are subject to change without notice
- You are eligible for a PARTIAL refund in the amount of $449 (four-hundred forty-nine dollars) if you change your mind BEFORE training has begun AND you have given me written notice (e-mail)
To sign up for "coaching," please e-mail me (Lilia) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you further instructions.