Sometimes even "experienced" options traders need a little guidance along the way. Do you want to discuss your trading ideas with someone or are you seeking answers to your questions?
As your "coach," I can go over your trades with you and answer your questions. Our online sessions will be informal and the format will be "Question and Answer" only. "Coaching" means that you will come to each session with a list of questions and I will answer those questions. I will NOT be providing prepared "lectures."
I will NOT be teaching you NEW trading strategies during our "coaching" sessions. If you wish to learn NEW trading strategies, you must register for my "Private Training" program (Click here for details).
To qualify for my "coaching" program, you must already have a SOLID understanding of basic options concepts, simple options spread strategies and options terminology.
If I determine that you do not have enough knowledge to qualify for my "coaching" program, you will be asked to register for my "Private Training" program (Click here for details) so you can learn the basics set and build a solid foundation.
Please keep in mind that I will NOT be offering financial advice or making trade recommendations. Any question with the word "should" in it is considered "financial advice."
During our "Coaching" sessions:
- I will NOT give you financial advice
- I will NOT make trade recommendations
- I will NOT tell you to close a trade or leave it open
- I will NOT fix trades that have gone against you
- I will NOT give you my "blessing" regarding your trades
- $700 for up to 10 (ten) 40-minute sessions.
- If you prefer to purchase 40 minutes at a time, my consultation fee is $250 per 40-minute session.
Important Legal Stuff
- All questions must pertain to options trading only
- Payment is accepted via Pay Pal only
- The fee is NOT refundable once coaching has begun (the fee will not be prorated for unused time)
- At this time, I am accepting USA customers only (my apologies to non-USA residents)
- The fee covers up to 10 (ten) 40-minute sessions only
- You must use up your 10 sessions within 10 calendar months
- If you do not use up your 10 sessions within 10 calendar months, the remaining unused time will NOT "carry over" to some future date (i.e., you will forfeit 100% of any remaining unused time)
- The 10-month period starts the day that your payment is processed at Pay Pal
- 10 months after your payment, the initial "contract" ends and you must submit another payment if you wish to continue receiving "coaching" from me
- All sessions are conducted online via video-conferencing (a computer and headset are required)
- Each session will be 40 minutes long
- Each session must be scheduled in advance via e-mail (you must reserve your time, at the latest, by 48 hours before your desired meeting time). For example, if you wish to meet at 12 noon (PT) on June 3, you must notify me by 12 noon (PT) on June 1.
- If your plans change and you cannot attend a scheduled session, you must give me at least a 4-hour notice via e-mail
- If you do not attend a scheduled session AND you have not given me written notice, you will be charged for that session
- Options trading is risky and you may lose money
- These consultations should not be viewed as "financial advice" or "recommendations" because they are NOT
- You (the student) shall not hold me (Lilia) responsible, financially or otherwise, for any losses you may incur as a result of your trading activities
- All fees and terms are subject to change without notice
- You are eligible for a PARTIAL refund if you change your mind BEFORE coaching has begun AND you have given me written notice (e-mail) (the "partial" refund amount = your payment amount minus a $50 processing fee)
To sign up for "coaching," please e-mail me (Lilia) at email@example.com and I will give you further instructions.